Director of the Business Center Group of Companies
• Provide inspired leadership company wide.
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
• Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short- and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
• Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
• Bachelor’s degree or master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
• Experience in a senior management position.
• Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
• Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.