Reporting to the GM in Turkey; he/she will be responsible for the below :
• Realizing sales budget.
• Deeply analyzing the potential in industry and construction market in the defined territory and establishing action plans in coordination with GM for each segment.
• Visiting clients and presenting them the benefits of our systems.
• Making site visits, defining the customer needs clearly and forwarding it to the technical office and sharing the solutions back with the customers.
• Obtaining new customers.
• Taking part in all related trade fairs, marketing events in the defined region to promote the business, organizing and coordinating the actions.
• Planning “training and supervision” for the existing and potential clients, organizing and coordinating these actions.
• Reporting competitor activities regularly.
• Giving regular visits to local authorities to promote our products
• Experienced in sales and business development, min. 5 years.
• Having an engineering degree, preferably in civil or mechanical engineering, having MBA is an asset.
• Experience in industrial sales is an asset.
• Excellent skills of English, both verbal and written.
• Problem solving and decision making abilities, analytical mindset.
Package for the candidate ;
• Basic monthly salary + bonus based on the sales volume
• Cellular Phone
• At the beginning, home office based.