• Develop, lead and execute procurement strategies under supervision of Procurement Manager;
• Assist in development of procurement related normative base;
• Prepare annual procurement plan;
• Gather information, perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking and provide solutions to optimize costs;
• Execute and document procurement deals;
• Assess, manage and mitigate risks;
• Develop reliable vendors and suppliers base;
• Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums and etc.;
• Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
• Generate internal and external system.;
• Conduct research for new components and suppliers
• Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation
• High school diploma
• 3 or more years of experience as a Procurement Specialist or in a similar role (oil & gas sector preferable)
• Knowledge in supply chain management and logistics
• Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
• Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English and Russian