• research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
• seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
• generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• draw up client contracts
• have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
• discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
• liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
• seek ways of improving the way the business operates
• attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
• keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
• preparing tender documents and proposals
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field, min 3 years (oil & gas sector preferable)
• Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
• Good English and Russian language skills on top of the excellent command in