- Maintain full integrity of all revenues, ensuring organization policies and procedures;
- Develop procedures that ensure collections are complete and current;
- Create accurate accounting of the enterprise in accordance with the requirements of the Tax Code and International Accounting Standards;
- Correctly prepare a reports and calculate taxes and SSPF allocations and organize their timely transfer to the state budget;
- Maintain full records of incoming cash, inventories and fixed assets;
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Compile and send Electronic Invoices;
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns (with annexes), SSPF and Statistical reports;
- Prepare salary calculation tables (subject to calculation of salaries, vacation pay, final accounts, sick leaves) and pay salaries;
- Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow Statement) ;
- Manage the deployment and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, inventory, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Responsible person for any audits conducted by State tax department ;
- Solve all tasks assigned by the management in a timely and accurate manner.
The appropriate candidate for us should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting sphere;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- A thorough knowledge of tax legislation, monitor changes and apply in a timely manner;
- A high level of ability to work in Office programs, especially Excel;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani and English.
What will you get?
- Personal growth and professional development opportunities;
- Growth and career opportunities.