- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments;
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts;
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system;
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization;
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs / strategies and regulatory action;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions;
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports;
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities;
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company;
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities;
- Solve all tasks assigned by the management in a timely and accurate manner
The appropriate candidate for us should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as financial director, finance officer or relevant role;
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP);
- Knowledge of Russian and English language is desirable;
- ACCA is an advantage;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Outstanding leadership qualities, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What will you get?
- Personal growth and professional development opportunities;
- Growth and career opportunities.