• Design and create SCM policies, processes and procedures
• Ensure that SCM processes are answering to the best procurement practices.
• Identify gaps in processes and execute improvement initiatives
• Work to continuously improve SCM processes to reduce lead times and costs and improve quality and value
• In collaboration with SCM management and Procurement analyst establish SLAs system with all requestor departments, define KPIs for SLAs
• Use critical analytical skills to review and update policy guidance and procedures and apply a wide range of data analysis, qualitative and/or quantitative methods to identify, assess, analyze and improve policy guidance and procedures
Skills and competencies:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in procurement
• CIPS certification
• Experience with Six and Lean Sigma
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Analytical mind, critical thinking
• Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize tasks.
• Fluent in Azeri and English, Russian preferrable