Assistant Customer & Channel Development Manager International FMCG Company
- Background & Purpose of the Job
We are hiring a Assistant Customer & Channel Development Manager to support for all categories.
As shopping behaviors change in the marketplace, so too will channel strategies. We MUST follow the consumer. This is a unique opportunity to drive profitable growth in traditional markets, while future proofing our portfolio to drive market share in emerging channels.
Join Customer & Channel Development (CCD) for an opportunity to partner with cross functional teams & retail partners to drive go-to-market strategies for Company products & innovation!
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You are the key liaison between Customer Development and Brand/Supply Chain/ Finance/ Insights. You will lead the development & deployment of a channel strategy for current and new brands and drive profitable growth. By working cross functionally, you will deliver the trade category toolkit, which outlines a 6P strategy for each brand:
• Customer Facing Category Strategy
• National Pricing & Promotional Guidelines
• Promotional Calendar - drive periods
• P&L responsibility
• Yearl&Quarterly&Monthly Forecasting
You will manage category trade budget, monthly MRF releases (forecast), cross-channel pack/pricing strategy, drive men's grooming strategy and NCAA tentpole execution.
You're a born leader: You have a voice and drive engagement. You can leverage a team to achieve results.
You're a strategy guru: You are excited by the opportunity to craft the strategy for new brands, entering new spaces. You leverage broad learnings and pare down to actionable insights.
You're a dot connector: You thrive on building relationships. You enjoy collaborating with cross functional teams to drive results.
You love to win, and have fun doing it: You have a growth mindset. You proactively identify opportunities/risks and have the bias for action to achieve results.
You're a storyteller: You can creatively communicate and adapt brand strategy to appeal to field teams and customers.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• 2-3 years experience in Trade Marketing, Customer Marketing or Sales in FMCG environment
• Attention to details, data driven (uses data to support recommendation)
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills, strong attention to detail, proficient in analytics, ability to coordinate across various functions, and ability to manage and prioritize actions across multiple brands/customers
• Proven ability to influence others and take a stand
• Candidate should exemplify Standards of Leadership - bias for action, accountability, consumer/customer focus, growth mindset, building talent and teams
• Competent in MS Office
• Has a "Can Do" attitude and result oriented
• Ability to navigate within a matrix organization
• Entrepreneurial and energetic