* To manage procurement process based on developed and delivered strategies;
* To lead RFx including sourcing and evaluation;
* To draft and amend contractual documents;
* To lead negotiations with suppliers;
* To collaborate with key users to ensure clarity of specifications;
* To ensure feedback is provided timely to key internal customers on key projects;
* To develop approval requests and facilitate senior approval through well-articulated ASRs;
* To collaborate with suppliers through effective contractual KPIs and relationship management to deliver the value throughout lives of contracts;
* To control delivery of services and materıals end to end and ensure full delivery in line with user expectations – remain single point of accountability;
* Constantly improve cycle times.
* University degree (legal, business administration, engineering, logistics, supply chain);
* 5 years of work experience in procurement, contracts, legal, commercial, finance and related disciplines;
* Good knowledge of end to end procurement processes;
* Fluent Azerbaijani and English language skills. (Russian language knowledge is a plus);
* Good MS Office skills, preferably proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Sage.
* Strong communication skills;
* Strong negotiation skills;
* Strong network building and relationship management skills;
* Good problem solving skills with a tenacity to seek continuous improvement;
* Ability to react quickly in urgent environment;
* Strong team work skills;
* Detail Oriented.;
* Highly organized.