Information Security and Business Continuity Officer Company
Information Security and Business Continuity Officer is primarily responsible for coordinating Information Security initiatives within the subsidiary and ensuring that the subsidiary is compliant with Information Security and Continuity requirements as stipulated in governing security and continuity policy documents.
Information Security and Business Continuity Officer’s responsibilities include managing information security risks and compliance relating to information security, physical security, business continuity planning, crisis management, privacy and compliance. The role also directs the adoption and implementation of Company’s corporate policies and procedures within subsidiary.
• Serving as the formal single point of contact on Information security and continuity for the subsidiary
• Ensuring the ongoing integration of information security with subsidiary business strategies and requirements
• Facilitating implementation of Security and Continuity Policies, standards and procedures within the subsidiary and ensuring delivery of locally assigned information security tasks and activities
• Coordinating and supporting Security and Continuity Risk and Compliance Activities within subsidiary
• Monitoring Data Leak Prevention incidents and reporting
• Coordination with key stakeholders on identification and fixing vulnerabilities
• Facilitating Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
• Performing Periodic monitoring of Security events
• Performing Security and Continuity due diligence in Projects and Changes
• Coordinating the delivery of awareness and training program on Information Security and Continuity in the subsidiary
• Coordinating business and IT continuity planning and DR efforts across subsidiary business units and infrastructure
• Coordinating Information Security incident response and reporting in subsidiary
• Other duties as assigned
• High Integrity and Ethics
• Security Acumen
• Communication and presentation skills
• Team Player
• Virtual Team Working
• At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in an information security, or compliance role, preferably within international environment.
• Experience with microfinance or banking organizations preferred.
• Working knowledge of national and international security regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT and PCI DSS is desirable.
• Industry Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, SANS GIAC, CBCI) holders preferred
• Security vendor certifications (e.g. Cisco, TrendMicro, Splunk, Qualys) is a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, cyber security, management information systems, business administration, or related discipline preferred.
• Fluency Azeribaijani language required.
• Fluency in English or Russian preferred.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
• Acting as trusted security and continuity advisor for Subsidiary Management
• Maintaining Information security management framework with defined KPIs
• Periodic Reporting on Information Security, Risk and Compliance Status, Business Continuity Assessment and Testing Exercises, Security and Continuity Awareness Activities
• Facilitating and supporting implementation and formalization of security and continuity plans, policies, guidelines and procedures, risk and compliance activities to conform with security policy documents
• Acting as a SPOC for facilitating security and continuity related incident response
• Global Information Security Director
• Global Chief Technology Officer
• Global Information Security Team
• Subsidiary Management Team & Board
• Subsidiary IT Security Analyst
• Risk and Compliance Department
• Global Business Continuity and Crisis Management Team
• Internal Audit
• Regional and Subsidiary IT Management Teams
• Availability to travel 5% of the time