Sports and Events Manager International FMCG Company
ENSURE TACTICAL EXCELLENCE:
· Organize Company’s events/projects of all scales with strong focus on participants, spectators and media. Assure top quality and efficiency.
· Supervise athletes program implementation involving both local and international athletes.
· Budget and brand appearance responsibility for all national events and athletes activities.
· Assure external partner contribution for defined projects delivering a high level of efficiency.
LEAD AND DEVELOP HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAM:
· Run an extremely motivated sports department by challenging and developing skills and knowledge.
· Establish culture of constant innovation, creative thinking, coaching and open feedback.
· Identify strengths and development opportunities for each team member and ensure the highest team performance.
· 4+ years of previous work experience in sports industry, sport, events or marketing agency, sport institution or federation.
· Understanding of sports performance, networking in sports area.
· Ability to connect dots on how local sports strategy can influence business results.
· Ability to design and organise events and projects of all scales.
· Highly efficient and effective project management skills.
· Proactive leader, innovative, open-minded, self-conscious, motivated, positive, problem solver, team player.
· Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Azerbaijani - fluent; English - upper Intermediate+.