- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Test and identify network and system capabilities
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in the area of Information/Technology and Computer information systems or related.
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- 3+ years of relative experience in a global information technology environment with a background in auditing and process support.
- Language skills: Azerbaijani - fluent, English - advanced, Russian - upper-intermediate level (preferably).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (is preferred).
- Strong knowledge in commercial ERP applications including SAP.
- Information Security background including an understanding of the basic security best practices, standards and methodologies.
- IT technical knowledge in support of compliance including Operating System, Database, Networking and Security technologies.
- Knowledge of SDLC, COBIT, ITIL, ISO standards.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.