· Flexible to work extra hours as required;
· Ability to accompany company patients, meet and discuss medical issues with hospital doctors;
· Ability to participate in vessels hygiene inspections when necessary;
· Be able to make documents filing and records keeping inclusive GIPSI (internal program);
· Be able to participate in first aid treating programs and other health related promotion campaigns;
· Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the work place, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
· Perform other related duties as assigned by the Superior.