● Lead .NET software development team focused on integrating external systems into our e-commerce backend via APIs.
● Direct management of development team, including hiring, coaching/mentoring and guiding team members (day-to-day, hands-on leadership)
● Ensure application functionality and developed code complies with the company design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
● Manage all aspects of software development - from planning new features, designing software solutions, testing, quality management to release and maintenance
● Contribute and participate in technical discussions and architectural decisions
● Lead, grow, mentor, and manage a team of talented software engineers
● Work in close collaboration with Product and Design teams
Qualifications for this position include:
● At least 5+ years experience as C# .NET developer – A must.
● At least 3+ years leading development teams – A must.
● Expertise in integration with external systems via REST APIs
● Experience building distributed multi-tiered systems that feature high throughput, low latency, and high availability – A must.
● Strong hands-on coding skills
● Experience in modern technologies such as RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, etc
● Experience in Microservices architecture and development
● Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate with teammates and people from different departments
● Ability to deep dive and understand technical features, complex design, and architecture
● Experience developing applications and projects from scratch and at scale
● Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical areas, English and Russian
● Remote position with flexible hours for better work/life balance
● Fast growing startup with modern microservice architecture and latest technologies
● An excellent opportunity to work in an e-commerce startup during the scaling phase from 1K to 50K transactions per day.
● Endless potential for growth as company moves forward