ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Account Manager Commercial is a professional account manager in the water and process treatment industry to retain recurring business at top accounts and creates opportunities at existing accounts and prospects for long-term profitable growth. She or he develops strong relationships at our major accounts in the assigned geographic area. The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope:
• Comply with integrity and safety as required by company policies
• Own and drive the development of strategic relationships at top accounts at all levels in the market.
• The ultimate goal is to achieve business targets and objectives by obtaining customer retention, manage price and drive new sales by delivering value to our high valued customers. This requests a strong technical expertise combined with a good commercial strategy and tactics.
• Through your strong and proven relationship skills you take ownership of the efforts by our service, customer care, technology, commercial operations, supply chain and other support teams to fulfill your customer needs.
• Carry out the technical services and provide the necessary verbal and written recommendations to ensure trouble free plant operations for the defined customers.
• Your success will be measured on delivering customer retention, closing new sales and developing a target pipeline by bringing highly valued solutions by using the entire Company Technologies Solutions product portfolio for the chemical and monitoring solutions department.
• Actively participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
• Drive initiatives (VGP, NPS, …) from the business
• Report all work related accidents (including vehicle), diseases, dangerous occurrences, near misses, incidents and damage to property to Line Manager and EHS Manager, preferably through Gensuite. EHS inspections must be reported at least 10 x per year on a monthly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• A proven track record in commercial or Account Management
• A B.Sc. or higher degree in Engineering or Applied Science. Chemical background is required.
• Proven ability to identify and articulate customer needs and translate them into a Company solution with added value offering
• Excellent presentation and accurate reporting skills
• Executive presence and the capacity to deal with senior contacts
• Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills
• Breadth and depth of industry knowledge would be a plus
• Fluent in local language and English both verbal and written
• Competence with windows office software and Company IT tools is a must