DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST Consumer electronics
Overall Job Objective:
- Improve the share of online brand visibility using Company site and through collaborations with partners.
- Drive all aspects of online marketing, content development, digital advertising and measurement.
- Ensure consumer data and insight is at the heart of your decision making processes
Responsibilities and Tasks:
[Website operation planning and management]
- Build a plan that establishes Company site as the best place to receive all marketing offer and product information and services by promoting consumer engagement and providing products and service contents optimized for new website.
[Digital campaign execution]
- Work alongside Marketing and divisional teams to manage digital advertising campaigns for various products launched across the year;
- Utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) data from website and SNS channels to create content and run digital programs to increase channel traffic and strengthen customer relationship;
- Work with Marketing colleagues to build insight on campaign performance that include: web analytics and customer data analysis.
[Social media management]
- Design methods to promote consumer engagement by identifying and utilizing premium contents and consumer-connected contents to diversify and systemize social media contents.
[Supporting business partners]
- Analyse to see if the quality of the new product and existing product contents on the partner's website meets the company's contents quality standards;
- Contribute to the development of an online shop-in-shop concept within partner website;
- Initiate and lead non-standard joint digital projects with partners in line with main campaigns;
Improve our models / promo offers visibility in partner’s webpages & SNS.
[Working across boundaries]
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing Teams & Corporate Marketing to develop, plan and execute campaigns as well as support in terms of initiating internal system approvals and communicate with key stakeholders to boost overall strategy and goals.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Degree in Business/Economics or Engineering;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing;
• Strong analytical skills to work on complex issues where in-depth analysis of the data is required;
• Wide range of experience to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways;
• Communication/Interpersonal Skills;
• MS Office - Excellent skills (MS Excel, Power Point).
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• High level of responsibility;
• Details oriented & accurate;
• Team player;
• Able to work under stress.