Project managers (PM) is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for an organization while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, within scope and value level define during communication with customer.
• Managing full lifecycle of a project;
• Defining purpose, project objectives and deliverables, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success;
• Contributing to, and providing oversight of, technical requirements, and statement of work generation activities;
• Identifying and engaging cross-impacted technology and infrastructure teams;
• Managing the project estimating activity for business cases and funding;
• Partnering with Program management, Application Development, Business Analysts and Quality Assurance testing teams to staff projects;
• Communicating project plans/roadmaps and approaching to gain sign-off from business and IT leadership;
• Monitoring projects on an ongoing basis by tracking the project budget, evaluate progress and quality of tasks and deliverables, managing issue resolution and risk mitigation as necessary;
• Bearing responsibility for being the “voice of the project” and being able to provide effective horizontal and vertical levels of communications;
• Leading post-implementation review of project lesson's learned and evaluating client satisfaction and best practices.
• Not less than 3-years of experience in implementation of IT projects, including;
• Proven previous experience in implementation of Corporate level ITSM Solutions (for example BMC, ManageEngine, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow, or the analog);
• Certificate of Excellence not less than “ITIL 4 Foundation” or “COBIT 5 Foundation”, MCTS as a benefit;
• Advance knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendations;
• Understanding of the concept of allocation, categorization, and prioritization of IT service requests;
• Understanding of ITSM Platforms implementation scenarios which include managing the architecting technical implementation of ITSM processes, organizing and prioritizing development efforts, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating efforts with both internal and client technical teams;
• Demonstrated project management and agile methodology skills and experience working directly with customers and clients and experience working with and overseeing large project teams;
• Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications; must have strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills;
• Development of all range of Project documentation;
• Skills and ability to assess the value of IT systems, including integration, implementation, and maintenance components;
• Ability to plan, lead, prioritize and adequately allocate resources to multiple IT projects concurrently.
• Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field
• Languages: Russian full proficiency, English full proficiency.