Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o SAP and Flow sales value
o SAP value growths (USG%)
o Channel and Category based flow growth (USG%)
o Customer Activation
o Cabinet Deployment based on channel
o Perfect Store Targets (OSA, SoS, SoF, Extra Visibility, CTA, Price Card, Planogram&Assortment, Pricing, NPD performance)
o Monthly target achievement (flow and SAP)
• Management of Distributors
o Promo planning for target achievement
o Monitoring numeric & weighted distribution
o TTS budget planning and alignment
o Copack promo planning, production and executing
o Stock management
o Challenging & validating any data regarding the business flows from the distributor to Company
o Company asset management (cabinet stocks and status)
• Management of sales teams under distributors
o Enabling monthly target achievement via promo plans by channels&customers
o Landing Company channel strategy to the distributor, following up the executions and results
o Perfect Store field execution implementations (OSA, SoS, SoF, Extra Visibility, CTA, Planogram&Assortment, Pricing, NPD performance)
o Management of top KA customers (SPM&Discounter) and e-comm in strong collaboration with distributor sales team
o Sales route compliance per expeditor for IC
• Monthly performance evaluation of distributors and sales team for above KPIs.
• Stock management of distributors (monitoring shipments, stock levels and taking necessary actions to solve stock outs risks and over stock issues, mitigating business waste risks)
• Achieving monthly, half and annual sales targets of countries for the respective sub-categories/categories
• Planning efficient promotional activities by channel and by KA customers
• Planning campaigns/activities together with ACMM, Marketing and CCDM
• Product assortment: providing country data and insights to ABDM and marketing.
• Product pricing: providing data and insights to ABDM and marketing
• Product planogram: providing data and insights with ABDM and marketing
• Forecasting and landing correct mapping of cabinet types with correct channel/customer types
• Landing the planned campaigns/activities within the country, on the field, via distributor sales team
• Communicating and cascading marketing plans to the distributor sales team and top key customers.
• Managing TTS and TTS provisions in line with promotional budget management
• Making field visit to customer stores periodically, to different channels and territories, bringing in issues and opportunities.
• Execute and monitor annual agreement terms with customers, challenging the compliance with the agreement, of executions on the field
• Build top of the class relationships with the regional/local managers of the KA customers and wholesalers.
• Execute channel/territory sales strategy
• Following and reporting market dynamics, trends and competition
• Identify top talents within the distributor sales team and building their capabilities.
• Higher education degree
• Minimum 2-3 years of active sales experience in FMCG sector is a plus
• Distribution management, account management experience is an advantage
• Fluent English, Azerbaijani, good in Russian
• Managerial skills