Company Vegetables Europe is a subsidiary of Company Seed Corporation (Japan) and is responsible for the development and expansion of the activities across the EMEA area. With our wide array of vegetable seeds, we want to create a confidence-based relationship with our customers, working to our age-old motto of Quality, Reliability and Service.
Among the Sales department of Company Vegetables Europe, you will participate to support of our sales network and the development of our turnover.
Under the responsibility of the Sales Area Manager, your challenge is to further strengthen our position on the market in Azerbaijan through product development. Your personal input will make the difference.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Planning, organizing, overseeing, and executing all processes of field trials for pre-commercial and commercial varieties with external partners, in close relationship with Sales Manager, Product Managers and Breeders
• Managing the evaluation and development of new varieties, positioning our varieties in the right slot and segment
• Recording and analysing data
• Presenting results to Sales, Marketing and Research teams, updating about local market trends and requirements
• Investigating and testing new material
• Writing and reading technical papers, reports, reviews, and specifications
• Organizing and overseeing fields demo, attending events for customers
• Visiting customers and give technical support for trials
• Give technical support in claims management
• Keep on reporting about new competitors’ varieties and introductions
• Prepare detailed report after finalizing field trials and share with appropriate colleagues
This position requires to travel up to 50% of the time and occasionally to other EU countries. Working closely with the local Sales Area Manager, Marketing and Research team abroad will be key to succeed in this position.
We are looking for candidates with 5 to 7 years of experience in sales and/or trials management, preferably in the vegetables/seeds sector. A 5 years’ degree in agronomy/horticulture is preferred.
The position requires an important autonomy level and organizational skills with methodical approach. Logical with a strong investigative mind, you can also demonstrate high flexibility and reliability. You will also have developed good relational skills to communicate, persuade and work as a team member. Fluent in Azeri, and Russian or English (reading, writing, and speaking) and an efficient use of office automation tools are necessary
This position is available as soon as possible and is home-office based in Azerbaijan