General Manager (Technical Services) Oil & Gas sector
Technical Services Company will lead an organization of a variety of services for oil and gas industry. The successful candidate should be flexible working in a fast-paced environment with profound experience in the energy sector. Moreover, the selected candidate will deploy global innovations that incorporate knowledge management and best practices to meet client needs, build and maintain relationships with clients, expand company profile and meet business objectives.
• Create Company Technical Services Strategy aligned with Company overall Strategy;
• Develop and deliver strategic execution plan to achieve business objectives;
• Responsible for services that will include but not limited to:
o Wireline services;
o Well interventions;
o Engineering and maintenance;
o Project management and etc.
• Deploy new technologies;
• Plan and monitor performance of the company;
• Ensure that operations are managed and controlled in a safe and efficient manner;
• Build and manage the team of Company Technical Services Company, recruit and deploy operational staff by overseeing key hiring;
• Develop Operations Management System;
• Prepare papers for tender participation, evaluate business needs and economic cases to identify and operationalize market opportunities, carry out market intelligence analysis, maintain an up-to-date understanding of competitor knowledge;
• Monitor the implementation of capital investments and improvement projects;
• Drive business opportunities, with the aim of expanding to new markets or capture additional market share;
• Establish and maintain business partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Required experience and skills:
• Thorough understanding of Oil & Gas industry;
• Deep technical expertise in support of energy sector;
• Experience in CVP (Capital Value Process);
• Excellent command of Azerbaijani and English (Russian is desirable);
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
• Understand and navigate the staff and organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (MBA is preferable);
• Minimum 10 years of leadership experience in technical functions;
• Practical knowledge working with international companies;
• International experience is desirable.