• Scanning, imaging, organizing, and maintaining documents.
• Developing and maintaining documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, approvals, and related items.
• Distribution of latest revision local documentation.
• Maintaining a database of all filed documentation.
• Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents.
• Assisting with file migrations and audits and performing other administrative tasks.
• Working with incoming and outgoing correspondence, which include without limitation documentation, registration, signing organization, dispatching, maintenance of register etc
• Not less than 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
• Master’s degree in Information systems, Computer science, or a related technical field.
• Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendation.
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, Russian, and English languages.
• Computer literacy (MS Office)