• Taking a proactive role in the formulation of future strategic objectives of the Company
• Ensuring that strong strategic, long term business planning and budgeting processes are in place to produce effective plans
• Keep under review the short and long term development of the Company and make sure that strategies, business plans and budget are executed effectively.
• Ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the Company are effectively and efficiently executed, coordinated, implemented and conducted within the framework agreed to by the Board and Corporate Governance Principles of the Company
• Set performance parameters for the business and operational planning and budgeting process of the Company and closely monitor them to achieve best business results
• Ensuring that all financial and non-financial reporting requirements are met on a timely and regular basis, and that reporting to the Board is always totally ‘transparent’ and on a ‘no surprises basis”
• Developing and maintaining effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders including shareholders, funders, contract counterparties, customers and partners.
• Developing a wide range of relationships and networks with the local, national and international community to position the Company as a well-known and credible organization throughout the industry.
• Ensuring the development of effective lobbying strategies to local regulatory authorities and governmental organizations in order to promote the interests of the Company to achieve business objectives.
• Secure of compliance with both, internal policies and with the applicable external rules and regulations.
• Overtook the contractual and business related agreements with internal and external partners of the Company and control of financial activity like payment terms and cash collection etc.
• Implement stringent project management processes to ensure the timely and cost effective execution of the key projects undertaken by the Company.
• Building and maintaining a high performance culture through cascading long and short term business objectives to the whole organization and through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff and contractors.
• Providing clear leadership and promote and foster a team culture consistent with the Company’s values
• Ensuring the recruitment of appropriately skilled staff to positions, and establishing appropriate remuneration levels and performance based conditions for staff within the framework agreed to by the Board.
• Deliver in-house trainings to the personnel to share his expertise and knowledge, and develop and bring up local talents for key positions that have strategic importance for the Company.
• Undertake responsibility to comply with all the Occupation Health, Safety and Sanitation requirements applied within the company.
• To maintain total confidentiality.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, management or economics. Master degree, certificates and 5-10 years’ experience on senior management position in Constuction field.
• Forward-planning and strategy
• Administrative and financial skills
• Problem Solving Ability
• Honesty and Integrity
• Good time management
• Good organization
• Interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Good communication skills