Business Development Manager/ Acoustic systems Company
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field;
• 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to manage projects and multi-task;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty;
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
• Azeri and Russian fluent
• English Upper intermediate level with ability of correspondence.