• Training and development of related mechanical maintenance staff
• Maintains all the plant's equipment so that the plant is capable to function and operate at its full capacity.
• Preparation of various maintenance work plans and control of its implementation
• Reduces Maintenance costs, minimizes the unscheduled equipment downtime.
• Provides constant monitoring to make sure maintenance activities are in line with budget/plan, applies corrective measures to solve the problems that appear.
• Plans and meets the annual budget expectations, schedules, quality standards and safety rules.
• Preparation and implementation of actions plan for the elimination of mechanical malfunctions
• Control over the full implementation of mechanical repair works
• Determining the annual staffing needs of the department
• Preparation of reports related to mechanical repairs
• Selection and purchasing of spare parts
• Preparation of daily technical maintenance schedule and list for mechanical maintenance section before equipment shutdown
• Preparation and implementation of various maintenance plans (including annual shutdown plan)
• Optimization of the amount of spare parts in the warehouse stock
• Preparation and control of the list of mechanical repair works to be done by the third party
• Responsible for the safe and healthy working environment within maintenance units and plant’s territory.
• Lead and direct subordinates as required: communicates priorities and resolves arising issues.
Bachelor degree in Mechanical
5+ years of mechanical
2 years of work experience on
Proficient MS Office user
Upper-intermediate knowledge of