Job Profile Summary:
1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4.Discontinuation management] Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.