Customer Service Specialist, Baku International Company
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Service Centers performance control in the region, KPI monitoring and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly);
• Tracking, monitoring & reporting about spare parts to be delivered from abroad;
• Tracking, monitoring & reporting on number of repairs, completion time of repairs on a daily basis;
• Inspection and local scrapping of RMA products;
• Inspection and local scrapping of used spare parts;
• Tracking, monitoring & reporting about performance of Call Center;
• Tracking, monitoring & reporting on VOC, CS, OTV Risks Operation;
• Analysis of Service activities in region, Create, monitor and adjust plans to improve the operational processes of authorized partners
• Achieve work plans approved by the EMPLOYER for a certain period of time (week, month, quarter, trimester, half year, year and / or other established periods).
• Provide reports on the work performed in the form and within the time frame established by the EMPLOYER, as well as according to the individual requirements of the EMPLOYER (immediate supervisor / superior supervisor), including sent by corporate e-mail.
• Carry out the processing (collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, extraction, use, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction) of market research within the powers established for it and in accordance with the requirements adopted by Company Regional HQ".
• Provide all necessary information and documents to the EMPLOYER when investigating incidents of information security breaches related to the processing and security of personal data, conducting internal control measures to protect personal data, as well as during inspections by regulatory authorities.
• Inform the EMPLOYER about identified security breaches, including those related to the processing and security of personal data in accordance with the procedures adopted by Company Regional HQ.
• Perform other tasks of the manager, superior manager and management of Company Regional HQ within the framework of the EMPLOYEE job function.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet, (SAP is advantage)
• Experience in Customer care, service department (2 or more years);
• High technical or economical education;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian (Georgian is advantage).
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• Details oriented;
• Diligent, Accurate, reliable and flexible;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team;
• High level of negotiation skills;
• Ability to work under stress.