Store manager/Supervisor/Georgia International Company
• Participation in the development of a strategy plan for the development the business in Georgia Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff
• Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
• Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff
• Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
• Interaction with a cross-functional team such as logistics, marketing, IT and etc.
• Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
• Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
• Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
• Work with customer reviews. Improve customer service;
• Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
• A minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
• Excellent communication skills
• Multi-Task Skills
• Focus on achieving results; attention to details
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience in optimizing business processes related to the operation of store
• Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
• Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred
• Vendor Relationships
• Industry: Sales/Marketing/Management/Logistics
• Position: Project/product manager; head of department/shop; marketing manager
Russian – Excellent
English - Good
• 5 day working week from Monday-Friday from 09:00-18:00
• Stable and competitive salary