· Bachelor/Master degree in economics, management, finance or business administration
· CIPS or any other well-known qualification is desirable
· Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement (category management, sourcing, logistics operations)
· Previous experience of working on Senior or Managerial positions is a must
· Experience in manufacturing, heavy industrial or Oil&Gas settings is an advantage.
· Understanding of the technical aspects of production from a procurement perspective.
· Knowledge of local and international markets
· Advanced skills in MS Office suite and SAP
· Advanced user of English language
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across multiple functions.
· Effective time management, planning and organization skills
· Superior negotiation skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive tasks to completion in a fixed time-frame and in a pressured environment
Responsibilities(not limited to):
· Leading procurement and logistics team initiatives through sourcing activities, strategies management and goal setting/coaching
· Manage procurement of goods and services in accordance with category strategies, as well as applicable policies, procedures and specifications.
· Development and management of defined category management strategy to achieve business goals and profitability
· Attend to procurement challenges raised by management and end users, devise cross-functional solutions and execute on these solutions.
· Negotiating key purchase agreements with suppliers.
· Conducting a comprehensive cost analysis with cost center and cost analyst, developing an action plan and roadmap to achieve possible savings
· To control the implementation of projects of the relevant category within the specified time frame and with quality.
· Analysis of price changes, making recommendations regarding the timing and volume of purchases
· Manage cooperation of the purchasing team with the end users in technical and budgetary matters
· Discuss possible technical alternatives for the purpose of cost optimization, monitor the changes occurring in the relevant category and adequately to organize the taking of measures.
· To control the organization and management of the tender process in accordance with the procedures.
· Overseeing the preparation of CMP (Category Management Plan) for each category, the implementation of processes within the category according to the tasks and goals defined
· Overseeing the implementation of supplier management activities for key and strategic suppliers, taking regular measures to improve their performance and solving problems related to their service and quality.