This valuable team member will act as a think-tank for Company’s HR activities and will be expected to demonstrate high adaptability in a fast-paced and diverse work environment with the hands-on experience in the following areas:
• Develop HR standard operating procedures for Company and affiliated companies, ensure they are applied consistently and compliant with legislative regulations;
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required;
• Recommend and implement alternatives to paper-based systems (timesheets, procedures etc.);
• Mediate employee disputes and investigations and advise managers about HR policies;
• Liaise with Asset HR teams to ensure alignment across the organization;
• Develop and implement departmental budget;
• Support VP of HR & L&D in the process of establishing the following HR functions including, but not limited to compensation and benefits, performance and talent management, training and development;
• Analyze trends, metrics, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions. Apply this knowledge to communicate changes as necessary;
• Use data, metrics and evidence to inform and drive data-driven decision making and change across the organization;
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and drive culture integration;
• Analyze trends in compensation and benefits and provide recommendations to VP of HR and L&D;
• Help establish people data analytics. Interpret and explore business problems using people data;
Talent & Development
• Understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to talent management;
• Meet key stakeholders to discuss people challenges;
• Experiment with new technologies to analyze and disseminate the data.
Required experience and skills:
• Thorough understanding of HR Operations;
• Excellent command of Azerbaijani and English (Russian is desirable);
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations and policies;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (international certifications such as SHRM-SCP or CIPD are advantage);
• Minimum 5-8 years of relevant operational experience in HR (experience in Oil & Gas is advantage);
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including recruitment, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management;
• Professional knowledge of Labor Legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Industry: Oil and Gas