TALENT MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING SPECIALIST International Company
Setting recruitment policies, standards and processes and hire and appoint outstanding talents who meet those standards to the required business organization, thereby reinforce the human resource competitiveness. Suggest and verify the effectiveness of formal/informal types of learning solutions, courses and contents upon the L&D Plan.
Related to Talent Management and Planning specialist:
• [Talent acquisition planning and strategy] Establish detailed plans according to recruitment plans and strategies.
• [Talent sourcing] Plan and perform the search for talents with required skills and experiences using various channels.
• [Talent selection] Plan and operate the interview process and create reports of the results according to the evaluation criteria.
• [Employment compensation negotiation] Design proper employment compensation packages and prepare the compensation negotiation.
• [Onboarding] Assist in preparing and providing prerequisites, onboarding trainings, employment documents draw-up and etc. for new hires.
• [Planning L&D courses] Perform the design and development of learning solutions, review and customization of external data, and management of development budget.
• [Running L&D courses] Perform the execution of learning solutions, facilitation, and presentation, and the analysis on methodology for internal/external course running.
• [Assessing the effectiveness of L&D] Perform the assessment of learning solutions and projects, and the decision making on profit.
• [Planning and managing projects] Participate in project planning, management of stakeholders/person in charge of a project, project execution, and process review.
• [Planning L&D strategy] Prepare the establishment of L&D strategy, annual operational plans, budget allocation, and KPI aligned to the business objectives and organizational competency management.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience as an HR Generalist or Recruitment Specialist (3 or more years);
• Education in HR or Education, Psychology;
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Internet;
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• Strong networking and relationship building skills;
• Accurate, reliable and flexible;
• Ability to work remotely;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team;
• Ability to work under pressure.