We provide insurance brokerage, consulting, and claims services.
We are looking to a staff member to service and retain clients, and contribute to new business, working at the smaller, less complex end of the market.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with smaller clients, or under direction of Senior Client Exec.
• Monitor client satisfaction and address concerns
• Understand client business and develop requirements
• Devise appropriate strategies, advice and programmes to meet client need
• Obtain terms from the market, analyse these terms and present them to the Clients
• Secure client instructions and ensure that business is placed correctly
• Co-ordinate any service delivery by Company teams
• Check invoicing and collection is completed
• Tackles routine client requirements, renewals and endorsements
• Conduct presentations to the Clients
• Sets own agenda to meet business targets
• Would comply with standard working practices, referring difficult of non-standard situations to experienced colleagues
• High education
• Hold or be studying for professional qualification
• Insurance experience – minimum 1 years
• Sound technical understanding of insurance products, including but not limited to Property, Motor, Medical, Personal Accident and markets
• Fluency in English language
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commercially astute
• Good relationship builder, both with clients and internally
• Team player