Order Management and Supply Chain Specialist Consumer electronics
Reports To: Managing Director
Department: Order Management
Located: Subsidiary of the Region Eastern Europe (Azerbaijan)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Order Management and Supply Chain Specialist position supports subsidiary to reach their goals via providing excellence in planning, forecasting, to deliver excellent customer-centricity approach to every customer (internal and external) through the ordering, providing the documentation and monitoring the orders.
• Implement processes and procedures in order management, import and logistics.
• Monitoring of KPI’s regarding import and deliveries.
• Ensure regular communication and information exchange (within the team, customers and head quarter logistics contact persons).
• Communicate with customers and handling of customer escalations and claims.
• Provide documentary and information support to the sales departments.
• Planning the goods for import and replenishment of the warehouse.
• Monitoring deliveries from the HQ (Germany).
• Communication with brokers and external warehouse regarding import and deliveries to the customers.
• Maintain active cooperation with accounting on the documentary closure of relevant periods.
• Control receivables.
• Create management reports.
• Other responsibilities connected to the role.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's university degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and at least 3 years successful experience as Order Management and/or Supply Chain arias with strong analytical and communicational skills, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience required: Order Management & Returns Management, Warehouse Management, Demand Planning, Inventory Management.
• Confident and dynamic personality with focus on collaboration.
• Moderation skills and willingness to work cross-functional.
• Analytical talent, result orientation and communication skills, paired with
Change management skills and a strong customer focus
Proficient English written and verbal communication skills.
Proficient with MS Office, Google, SAP.
Agility and Change
Focus on Performance and Results
Manage Complexity and Work Volume
Negotiate and Build Partnerships