Responsible for leading a team of engineers and technical experts in the design and execution of the Field Depletion Plan
• Responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership to the reservoir development team, ensuring that the team is
aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives. This includes overseeing the development of reservoir models,
reservoir management plans, and production optimization strategies.
• Accountable for the development and implementation of reservoir development plans that are aligned with the company's
exploration and production objectives. This involves identifying and evaluating new reservoir development opportunities,
assessing the potential risks and benefits of each opportunity, and developing plans to exploit the most promising reservoirs
and maximize recovery.
• The Reservoir Development Manager is responsible for managing the reservoir development budget, ensuring that
expenditures are within budget and that financial targets are met.
• Responsibility and leadership for development and execution of plans for new well delivery, sidetracks, and recompletions
• Responsible for efficient management and maturation of reserves and resource evaluation
• Responsible for ensuring that reservoir development activities are conducted in compliance with all applicable regulations
and industry standards. This includes overseeing the development of environmental impact assessments, obtaining permits
and licenses, and ensuring that all safety and environmental standards are met.
• Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing a team of reservoir engineers, geoscientists and other relevant
professions. This includes providing coaching and mentorship to team members, setting performance objectives and goals,
and conducting regular performance reviews.
• Continuously monitor and evaluate reservoir development processes and procedures, identifying areas for improvement
and implementing changes as necessary. This involves staying current with industry trends and best practices, and
leveraging technology and data analytics to improve reservoir development outcomes.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Geology,
Geophysics, Petroleum Engineering, or a related
Minimum of 15 years of experience in subsurface
technical roles, with at least 5 years of experience
in a management or leadership position
• Excellent knowledge of subsurface
characterization, seismic interpretation,
reservoir engineering, reservoir simulation and
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of industry regulations, standards,
and best practices.
• Experience in conducting Annual Well and Field
• Experience in conducting Lookback and
Lessons-Learned process for new wells and
• Demonstrated experience in managing
• Familiarity with PRMS system
• Operator experience is essential
▪ Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
▪ Demonstrated mentoring and coaching ability
▪ Excellent written and oral communication skills
in both Azerbaijani and English languages