Activities will include but not limited to:
• Design and implementation of all Accounting & Finance and Information Systems Policies & Procedures.
• Implementation of accounting standards to ensure compliance with local government and IFRS regulations.
• Preparation, supervision and approval of monthly journal entries, balance sheet and income statement.
• Reviews financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Establishes and maintains financial policies and procedures for the company
• Reviews, monitors, and manages budgets.
• Providing and interpreting general financial information
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
• Analyzing potential competitors and market trends
• Developing financial mechanisms that minimize commercial risks
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Liaising with local TAX authorities as needed
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, etc.
• Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Maintains a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
• Generates and reviews financial reports that are linked to the plan’s financial goals.
Work experience requirements
• Abroad background is preferable (Education or Work Experience in related sphere)
• International certificates in Finance sphere
• Minimum 8 years related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, business accounting or other related fields.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English, Azerbaijani & Russian.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills & Accounting/Finance Programs.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting & legal processes.
• Strong analytical, decision-making, communication skills.