We are currently looking for Planning Coach (Consultant) initially for the 6 months period
• Develop the execution of long-term strategy based on Company goals;
• Advise and develop the detailed plan for implementation of Planning system based on Company’s objectives and goals;
• Review existing plans and offer an expertise on efficient implementation of planning solutions;
• Research and assess what the impacts of the planned project would be on the Company;
• Train, guide, and mentor the staff on effective planning strategy;
• Work with all the functions/parts of the organization to drive demonstrable conformance with requirements in the Performance-related Practices Ensure the job is conducted in compliance with internal business operating procedures, standards, and relevant state regulations;
• Provide advice to executives, communicate, and consult on a broad range of corporate strategy and performance improvement issues.
Required experience and skills:
• Thorough understanding of Oil & Gas industry;
• Ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization;
• Experience of developing a performance measurement and monitoring framework to track the progress of plans;
• Excellent command of English language;
• Ability to write concise reports to summarize and communicate complex issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/economics/engineering or professional qualification
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience in leadership roles of similar seniority and complexity, preferably in Oil and Gas;
• Practical knowledge of setting up and implementation of Planning System.