Overall Job Objective:
• Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
• Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives;
• Design and implement strategic plans to achieve the company’s sales targets;
• Investigate factors impacting sales performance;
• Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty;
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals;
• Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the Management and Head Quarters;
• Works collaboratively across teams – including, Retail, Marketing and Service;
• Direct and manage performane and development of team members;
• Constant skills improvement through the existing required and optional training programs in the Company.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of Excel;
• 10 and more years of relevant sales experience;
• Degree in Business/Economics or Engineering;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian.
Personal Skills/Additional Information:
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
• Proven ability to influence cross/functional teams;
• Strong problem solving, issue-resolution skills;
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to details and ability to multitask;
• Strong leadership and team building skills.