The Chief of Staff of the CEO is a crucial member of the team responsible for providing support to the CEO across a wide range of activities. This includes effectively managing all internal operations, communications, and acting as a key liaison between the CEO, leadership, staff, and other stakeholders. An ideal candidate for this role should possess executive-level support experience, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing effectively and adapting to changing requirements. The candidate should be a strategic thinker and problem solver.
• Develop and build relationships with offices of shareholders & stakeholders of Company by working with CEO and other Executives;
• Understand dynamics of executive team and communicate effectively and respectfully with internal and external stakeholders;
• Perform administrative tasks such as managing CEO calendar, generating correspondence, planning, and coordinating meetings, taking minutes of meetings, following up with the responsible people on actions and providing feedback to CEO;
• Plan and manage CEO’s travel, including accompanying CEO during travel and external meetings;
• Collaborate with Executive team members to ensure CEO priorities are met;
• Respond to inquiries on behalf of the CEO;
• Provide support and oversight for special projects and initiatives;
• Implement agile and dynamic business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions on improvements across the organization.
Required experience and skills:
• Excellent command of Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages;
• Flexible to attend business trips both inside and outside the country;
• Outstanding networking skills;
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
• Advanced computer skills;
• Ability to write concise reports to summarize and communicate complex issues;
• At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience with executive team in multiple organizations / projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, project management, humanitarian sciences, or in a relevant field (Educational background abroad is advantage).