Procurement Leading Specialist Oil & Gas sector
We are looking for a Procurement Leading Specialist to join our team and help manage our organization’s procurement needs.
Procurement Leading Specialist will be responsible for the procurement process, tender process and logistics. Procurement Leading Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring that our commitments to customers are met.
• Researching and identifying prospective suppliers;
• Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria;
• Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions;
• Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements;
• Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns;
• Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings;
• Analyse industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies;
• Monitor market for upcoming tenders and to obtain information;
• Compile and prepare tender queries and response to tender queries;
• Prepare and monitor tender progress;
• Plan and manage logistics and transportation.
Requirements and skills
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, engineering or a similar field preferred;
• 3+ years of proven work experience in the related area;
• Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of English and Russian is crucial.