Maintenance and Planning Manager Production Company
The Maintenance and Planning Manager will contribute to the plant long term reliability of the equipment by implementing the appropriate maintenance actions for short-term planned/unplanned stoppages and annual shutdowns at the lowest cost and in compliance with the HSE regulations.
• Plan, schedule and assign jobs or tasks ensuring in the process the availability of tools, parts, supplies, equipment, and labor for Mechanical, electrical and automation teams.
• Plan the necessary preventive and corrective actions to ensure proper functioning of equipment and installations. Contribute to plan annual shutdown programs. Establish preventive maintenance plans in cooperation with related departments.
• Monitor the implementation and execution of the preventive maintenance tasks and procedures.
• Support the Maintenance&Capex Director in preparation and control of the maintenance budget, ensuring planning and follow-up of costs.
• Communicate and implement regulations, company goals, local permits, policies, and procedures; optimize the internal processes and structures. Supervise personnel to apply them consistently and ensure compliance.
• Develop and motivate its teams, ensuring competencies and skills development according to technical innovations, plant, or personal needs. Train and coach, the maintenance team on preventive maintenance and maintenance routines.
• Guarantee compliance with HSE, environment policies, maintenance legal policies in the definition of maintenance plans and routines
• Contribute optimization by identifying critical spare parts (based on risk assessment and implementation of preventive maintenance routines on critical equipment) and establishing optimal stock levels of spare parts.
• Consider new techniques and/or technologies to optimize maintenance cost and improve the technical condition and functioning of the installed equipment.
• Provide on-the-spot guidance and on-the-job training as required.
• Maintain working and support documentation up to date.
• Confirm specifications for purchase of spares and monitors the stock of spares to achieve acceptable level of Working capital.
• Ensures planning and scheduling of maintenance operations, looking for the optimum use of resources, equipment availability and maintenance cost.
• Bachelor of Mechanical or other related engineering field
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ industrial maintenance experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, SAP knowledge is desirable.
• Good command of English Language
• Knowledge on the operating principles of the main plant equipment’s
• In-depth knowledge of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Techniques
• Safety awareness
• Good communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
• Team leadership skills
• Ability to coordinate several activities simultaneously.
• Ability to influence, develop and/or motivate people to the achievement of jobs objectives