Shopper marketing manager Global International Company/FMCG
• Development of channel strategies based on Channel & Shopper Insights
Portfolio definition and assortment design based on channel strategy (potential estimation and identification of growth areas)
• Manage CatMan and portfolio planogram & shelf review projects with given category
Work collaboratively with all departments to plan and monitor New Product Distribution (NPD) process.
• Reporting OSA (On Shelf Availability) and SS (Shelf Share) figures on regular base
Develop BTL marketing strategies for product launches and prepare schedule for various campaigns.
• Responsible for excellent in store shopper activation and communication via POSM related with monthly brand promotion plan.
• Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through instore activations.
• Educate our customers about our products and services.
• Implementing of marketing strategy, localizing a brand plan and brand strategy, and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
• Control and management of POSM budget for all categories
• Bachelor and Upper degree
• Excellent communication skills.
• Minimum 2 years of active sales experience in FMCG sector is a plus
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Fluent English, Azerbaijani, good in Russian ( Russian can be an advantage)
• Strong analytical and managerial skills
• No restrictions for travel
• Outstanding multitasking abilities;
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques;
• Experience of the full marketing mix is essential