• Develop and execute sales strategy that aligns with the company's objectives, including market expansion, customer segmentation, and pricing strategies.
• Manage and mentor a team of Sales Representatives, providing guidance, coaching, and support to maximize their performance and sales results.
• Monitor industry trends, competitive activities, and customer preferences to identify opportunities and threats.
• Build and maintain strong relationships and regular contacts with key customers,retailers and distributors understanding their needs, resolving issues, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Monitoring and obtaining information on the risks of customer loans and retailers.
• Monitoring of contracts with customers and retailers.
• Coordinating all activities until the completion of proposal preparation and contract signing
• Achieve and exceed sales targets by identifying new business opportunities, negotiating contracts, and closing deals with major clients.
• Prepare and manage the annual sales budget, monitoring expenditures, and ensuring cost-effective operations.
• Identify new markets and distribution channels, evaluate their potential, develop plans for market penetration.
• Make research and provide regular sales reports, forecasts, and performance analysis to management, highlighting key insights and recommendations.
• Elimination of risks through diversification of sales channels and customers
• Master’s degree in business, Sales, Marketing, civil engineering, construction materials or a related field.
• 7-10 years of progressive work experience leading commercial activities (with 2-3 years supervisory or management experience) in the construction materials industry.
• Proficient English, Azeri and Russian language skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the construction materials industry, market dynamics, industry standards, customer requirements.
• Knowledge of pricing techniques, strategies, sales forecasting, and planning.
• Knowledge of key financial indicators/ratios.
• Customer relationship management and market research skills
• Particular past experience on pricing and margin increase strategies are an asset.