• Create Company Technical Services Strategy aligned with company overall Strategy;
• Develop and deliver strategic execution plan to achieve business objectives;
• Responsible for services that will include but not limited to:
o Wireline services;
o Well interventions;
o Engineering and maintenance;
o Procurement and Supply Chain Management, including Logistics and Transportation;
o Project management and etc.
• Deploy new technologies;
• Plan and monitor performance the company;
• Ensure that operations are managed and controlled in a safe and efficient manner;
• Build and manage the team of Technical Services Company, recruit and deploy operational staff by overseeing key hiring;
• Develop Operations Management System;
• Prepare papers for tender participation, evaluate business needs and economic cases to identify and operationalize market opportunities, carry out market intelligence analysis, maintain an up-to-date understanding of competitor knowledge;
• Monitor the implementation of capital investments and improvement projects;
• Drive business opportunities, with the aim of expanding to new markets or capture additional market share;
• Establish and maintain business partnerships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Required experience and skills:
• Thorough understanding of the Oil & Gas industry;
• Deep technical expertise in support of the energy sector;
• Experience in CVP (Capital Value Process);
• Excellent command of English (Azerbaijani and Russian is desirable);
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to understand and navigate staff and organizational dynamics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (MBA is preferable);
• Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience in technical functions (International experience is desirable);
• Practical knowledge working with international companies;
• International experience is desirable.
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan