Required qualifications and responsibilities:
Well Log Analyst will be responsible for delivering data interpretation services as well as data loading, data, manipulation, naming standards, archiving, and will be required to accurately process critical reservoir data.
- Processing and Analysis of Cased hole data
- Maintain the company's expected level of log and data quality control.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
- Research Well & Field history.
- Quality control log data.
- Load data files (LAS,LIS,DLIS, or client formats) from varying media to well log editing software (LAS,LIS,DLIS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology, Petroleum Engineering or relevant.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Log Analysis with a Service Company or Operator.
- Experience of standard Log Analysis Software packages and methods.
- Familiar with cased hole (preferred) and open hole data Analysis.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Be a self-starter.
- Committed to be trained to an advanced level.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact with peers in Oil Companies, discuss client logging programs and technology applications through our client’s organization.
- Good Presentation and Technical Report writing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.