Director of Construction Cluster (Sandwich Panels plant, Polymer plant,
Aluminum profiles plant)
• Development, design, operation and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the firm's products;
• Ensure that business operations are efficient and effective and that the proper management of resources, distribution of goods and services to customers, and analysis of queue systems is conducted;
• Communicate and stress company's safety mission statement and culture through
all operations and systems so that it infiltrates employee's actions.
• Perform oversight of manufacturing, maintenance, and operation;
• Manage employees and hands-on operation of the company's manufacturing
• Ensure manufacturing capabilities meet or exceed all industry and customer requirements for cost, quality and responsiveness;
• Build manufacturing capacity infrastructure and integrate external manufacturing and facilities gained through acquisitions effectively;
• Work on manufacturing plans, goals, and future product innovations;
• Participate in senior-level negotiations with client companies and manufacturing partners;
• Develop and manage budgeting and budget execution with a focus on product costs and margins;
• Direct all production control and production process development partnering with key stakeholders in quality, purchasing and distribution;
Job qualifications and requirements:
• 10-15 years of experience in product engineering, manufacturing engineering, management;
• Experience in materials management, from planning through purchasing;
• Success deploying commercial components into high-volume production with fast time-to-market and cost-sensitivity requirements;
• Experience in developing supply chain strategy and meeting company strategy, performance objectives and customer expectations;
• Excellent financial skills;
• Excellent organizational and communication skills;
• Excellent planning and administration skills;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to balance production, development and maintenance needs.
Education and Qualification
• Master's degree in engineering or Business Management;
• Demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to create and grow high performance manufacturing teams across multiple sites;
• Working knowledge of supply chain development;
• Demonstrated use of Lean or Kaizen principles and evidence of establishing a continuous improvement culture.
Directly reporting to General Director.