Öhdəliklər :Roles and Responsibilities
- Interact with other departments within the company that are internal customers (Sales, Business Development) to identify key needs for research and to make sure that those needs are met
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature
- Gather data on competitors, analyze their products, prices, sales activities, and methods of marketing
- Monitor business indicators of the company and compare against the respective metrics of competitors to help company determine its position in the market
- Analyze market, industry conditions, and trends
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting demand
- Conduct survey with current and potential customers to draw meaningful insights for the support and development of the business
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing activities
- Prepare research reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into meaningful context.
Tələblər :Required Skills
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (e.g. marketing)
- Relevant university degree (E.g. Marketing, Business Administration, Economics)
- Ability to understand, easily grasp technical content
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Capability to work with large set of data to drive meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Collaborative and positive attitude to work
- Growth mindset, willingness to work on himself/herself
- Loyalty to company and its values, willingness to give extra effort to ensure success
- Strong team player, willing to share his/her knowledge and experience with teammates
- International travel is required.
- Experience in telecoms, hi-tech is strength.
- Internationally accepted certifications from Chartered Institute of Marketing, International Institute of Marketing Professionals, American Marketing Association, etc. is strength.