Öhdəliklər :Operations Executive Job Purpose:
Oversees the daily workings of warehouse operations. Plans, manages, and implements schedules to ensure deadlines are met, and maintains a high-quality standard of product production and delivery.
Operations Executive Job Duties:
• Plans, schedules, and reviews workload to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
• Maintaining all HR records, staff contracts, appraisal and training records and manage administration issues and employees' payroll.
• Manage CEO diary and schedule meetings and appointments and attend meetings with him.
• Make travel arrangements
• Take dictation and minutes
• Source office supplies
• Produce reports, presentations and briefs
• Devise and maintain office filing system
• Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines.
• Follow up with the social media posting and clients responding.
• Preparing weekly and monthly business billing updates in conjunction with the Head of Business.
• Updating the CEO on key organizational issues when he is out of the office.
• Purchases office tools and services required for production and the office.
• Organizes, plans, and implements inventory activity.
Tələblər :Operations Manager and Qualifications:
- Excellent English Langue Both Written and Verbal.
- Prior Minimum of 3 Years Executive Secretary or similar Experience.
- Advanced experience in MS office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior Experience in Interior / Architectural Design Field Preferred.
- Highly Organized, Production and Planning Skills
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively.
- Minor experience in General Accounting.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail.