Öhdəliklər :• Ensure full technical efficiency, by proper coordination of maintenance/upgrading activities, for the assigned vessel in accordance with class and international rules and standard and with the offshore operations;
• Coordinate maintenance team guaranteeing, in compliance with schedule, cost quality and safety standard of assigned vessel;
• Ensure for the equipment and vessel of responsibility:
- Support to the Manager in the definition of the programs of use / stand-by
- Collection and entry of information to update the database of the equipment and units - Coordination of the repairs in case of serious breakdown
- The coordination / supervision of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, in cooperation with Procurement function, in order to guarantee the availability of the vessel
- The technical support to the vessel management for the implementation of the maintenance and the corrective actions to be implemented to solve the daily technical problems, within the assigned budgets
- The technical support to the vessel management for the optimization of the spare parts
- The required bureaucratic proceedings to obtain and renew the certifications of the naval units and specific equipment
• Provide data, reports and information necessary for the preparation of the budgets of maintenance and investments;
• Prepare estimations and specifications for the purchase of materials and carry-out works in compliance with practices and in collaboration with safety officers, marine authorities and bodies responsible for the issue of authorizations and special permits;
• Carry-out on board visits and audits for inspection and co-ordination with persons in charge of routine and special maintenance activities also supporting in the audits requested according with ISM and ISPS certifications;
• Liaise with Certification Societies and International Bodies;
• Support the Manager in the preparation of technical specifications and technical bid evaluation;
• Fully adhere, at all times and irrespective of the workplace, to Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) policies, procedures and requirements;
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Superior.
Education: Higher Education in Mechanical or Naval Engineering
Work Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, within Oil and
Knowledge of Languages: English (fluent), Azerbaijani (fluent)
• Capability to define and select maintenance concepts and guidelines based on the type of unit and required functionality;
• Knowledge and application of preventive maintenance techniques. Development of maintenance plans.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.