Must ensure accurate and timely accounting and reporting as per local and International
Must ensure strong local business linkage and close cooperation with Business Controlling and Accounting in Head office
Must ensure accurate and timely preparation of local budget and forecast information
• perform and supervise bookkeeping according to local and German legislation
• responsibility for salaries accounting and related duties
• supervise and ensure regularity of transactions (local law, Company policies)
• keep know-how of the structure updated to local needs in a changing law
• ensure regularity of tax matters, responsibility and preparation of various tax
statements/ statistics and returns
• interaction with local consultants, authorities and external auditors
• external financial contacts (local authorities, bank, consultants, business partners
• management and control of local treasury, ensuring of cash-flow and functional to Corporate Treasury
• Business reporting to Head office
• Local reporting (local management/ business units)
• Responsible for cost and investment budget and forecast
• Analysis of business situation and market development
• Local cost management and budget control
• Strong business relationship to Business Controlling (Head office) in day-to-day
• Analysis and/ or development of business processes
• Productivity and ROI analysis
• Local implementation of controlling processes and methodologies
• Special tasks assigned by CFO, Country Manager and Heads of Business Finance Controlling or Administration (Head office)
• Excellent English language skills
The listing shows the typical key tasks. The position contains further task that are similar to the listed ones. Some different tasks could be assigned by headquarters.
Requirements :University degree in finance, business administration or similar education.
International educational and/ or working experience is a must (minimum 5-7 years).
High level of English and Russian language skills.