Director of Procurement Division
· Establish and implement short and long-term organizational strategic goals and objectives, plans and operating procedures to ensure optimal efficiency of the function
· Develop best-in-class procurement processes to efficiently deliver procurement services, build competitively advantaged knowledge bases, and reduce transactional support costs across the organization.
· Monitor and evaluate operational effectiveness, improve processes and effectively implement required changes and procurement systems for organizational efficiency
· Manage Procurement Division in (and across) sourcing, contracting, transactional purchasing, category management, supplier management, logistics and warehouse management, and other miscellaneous internal procurement support activities;
· Oversee the management of existing supplier relationships and the selection of new sources of supply, ensuring that high quality and cost-effective material and services are available to the company to support a lean value chain
· Track and evaluate best practices and benchmarks for procurement organization.
· Minimum 10+
years of procurement and supply chain management experience with at least 3-5
years in a role of functional Head position in a similar size and complexity
of Telco industry, its main trends, suppliers and vendors;
business acumen and problem-solving skills
· Ability to lead
an organization in a rapidly changing environment
· Visionary mind
with strong hands-on operational management skills;