Job Description Summary
Management Accountant will assist Finance Manager in making critical business decisions by preparing, collecting, analyzing and presenting key financial data. He will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
Management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation to be able to assume responsibility of cost and management accounting tasks for strategic and decision-making purposes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Gathering and analyzing key financial information for management
- Preparation/supporting budgeting and funding
- Preparation, controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Preparation of monthly reports on financial tracking, comparison and valuation
- Support Management in valuation the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct financial risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize it
- Advise on financial key problems and suggest improvements
- Support Financial Management on internal financial audit
- Support internal management on pricing, cost saving and budget optimization